Apr mg price india is injury exists quest dapoxetine . Dapoxetine, selective reuptake is for tre...

TabletopWars.com | Board Games in the Philippines
ADVERTISEMENT
   REGISTER NOW! | Home | About TW | Forum | Calendar | Media Gallery |
SearchHelpLogin
ATTENTION:
To all new visitors, please register to access special features of the website.  It's FREE!!!
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: AEGIS  (Read 10384 times) Bookmark and Share
Adam
(Adam)

Junior Gamer

76.00 Kredz

View Inventory
Send Kredz to Adam

« on: August 05, 2008, 12:45:50 AM »

Alliance of Eclectic Gamers and Interactive Storytellers (AEGIS)

We are a volunteer, nonprofit group of roleplaying game enthusiasts in the Philippines, and we have made it our aim to help the many isolated gaming groups here in the country to reach out and get in touch with each other, to promote roleplaying games as the highly entertaining and educational hobby that it is, to provide a forum for discussion and sharing ideas about our favorite hobby, to support locally authored gaming material - and of course, to be able to game with new players and game masters.
Were about to have some organizational meetings which may change this information in the near future. If it does, Ill edit as appropriate.

Group Moderators:
Adam, Vic (Force Vector) and Adrian (Tybalt)

Members:
We have over 250 members on our Yahoo mailing list (see below on how to join).

http://www.geocities.com/aegisweb/index.html

E-mail Address:
Subscribing to the mailing list is the entry point to being part of AEGIS. Just send us an email to aegis-subscribe AT yahoo DOT com with your name, contact info, and an idea of what you interests are.

Private Group Gallery:
You can view the gallery section on our website.

Group Badge:
If you are Tabletop Wars member please let me know so we can get you a AEIGIS Badge.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2009, 01:58:52 PM by Brel » Logged

ADAM

"The dice are trying to kill me." -- Unknown
John
(yamasaki)

Senior Gamer

674.00 Kredz

View Inventory
Send Kredz to John

« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2008, 03:20:25 AM »

Requesting AEGIS badge! I'm an AEGIS member, or at least I'm part of the mailing list Smiley

You are my adversary, but you are not my enemy.
For your resistance gives me strength.
Your will gives me courage.
Your spirit ennobles me.
And though I aim to defeat you, should I succeed, I will not humiliate you.
Instead, I will honour you.
For without you, I am a lesser man.
- "Opponent"
Adam
(Adam)

Junior Gamer

76.00 Kredz

View Inventory
Send Kredz to Adam

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2008, 03:59:14 AM »

Requesting AEGIS badge! I'm an AEGIS member, or at least I'm part of the mailing list Smiley

You have been added. If you don't already know about it, there's an organizational meeting this coming Sunday.

ADAM

"The dice are trying to kill me." -- Unknown
Brel
(brel)

Administrator
Maximum Gamer

97406.00 Kredz

View Inventory
Send Kredz to Brel

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2008, 07:04:00 AM »

Finally! Many thanks for adding your group's information in the site.  I can finally redirect the AEGIS logo in the bottom of all pages to this post.   Grin

John
(yamasaki)

Senior Gamer

674.00 Kredz

View Inventory
Send Kredz to John

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2008, 09:41:38 AM »

You have been added. If you don't already know about it, there's an organizational meeting this coming Sunday.

I know! Would like to go, but that sunday is the only rest day I'm getting this weekend Sad I'm planning to attend the Team South Meet on saturday, and I'm hosting a gaming session on monday for my wife's college friends.

Your spirit ennobles me.
- "Opponent"
kantoboy
(kantoboy)

Casual Gamer

214.00 Kredz

View Inventory
Send Kredz to kantoboy

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2008, 11:47:48 AM »

hi add me up. I'm a lurker at the old list.

John
(yamasaki)

Senior Gamer

674.00 Kredz

View Inventory
Send Kredz to John

« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2008, 11:09:16 PM »

There doesn't seem to be a lot of new threads in the Aegis mailing list. Hmmm. Have we all migrated to tabletop boardgames? Who's still running RPGs?  Undecided

Your spirit ennobles me.
- "Opponent"
Victor Kh'BaHzur
(Force Vector)

Maximum Gamer

115.00 Kredz

View Inventory
Send Kredz to Victor Kh'BaHzur

« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2009, 06:53:21 AM »

Greetings,

With the Open Gaming Meet moving to a new venue this April, we'd like to take this time to invite AEGIS to check it out and see if it can be a place to showcase your hobby.  In the past, the older venue was limited in space, but this time it can easily hold 15 tables comfortably - each table is the size of 2 square monobloc tables side by side.

The OGM will start at 1pm and end at 9:30pm, and during the first hour (1pm to 2pm) we'll be reserving some tables to be used by specific hobby genres, namely: Pen-&-Paper Role-Playing Games, Classic Wargames, Collectible / Trading Card Games, Miniatures Wargames, Party Card Games, Boardgames.  All the other tables are considered "free" and any game can be played on them.  Once the first hour has passed and a reserved table is still unoccupied, it is then reverted to a "free" status as well.

As long as you set-up the appropriate game within the reservation window, that game is the permanent representation of that genre for the day until - a) you decide to change games, b) you pack up for the day, c) you relinquish the table to another group of players that will be playing the same genre.  A game that is set up in the reserved tables can remain "idle".  By having a set-up game on "display", it might get the other participants of the OGM intrigued enough to learn about it.

When setting up a game on a "free" table, please make sure that there will be people playing it the moment you are finished setting up.  Should a game still be "idle" 15 minutes after the final set-up, we will ask the game to be packed up to free the table for others to use.  Although 15 long tables sounds like a lot, we would like to make sure that they are utilized as efficiently as possible, and will be revising the ground rules as we gain more experience in the new venue.

For those that are interested in checking out the upcoming OGM, you can find out more information at the Tabletop Wars forum.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.  We want to make the OGM enjoyable for all parties.

Hoping to see you there,
VJ Cabazor
Current OGM Host / Coordinator
« Last Edit: March 25, 2009, 12:19:55 PM by Victor Kh'BaHzur » Logged
Rolf
(Howl)

Maximum Gamer

1885.00 Kredz

View Inventory
Send Kredz to Rolf

« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2009, 07:57:24 AM »

Eh?  I think you forgot to update your post Grin  It reads "Heroscape Philippines", but I think you meant to put AEGIS...

"For me, gaming is like having two glass eyes...you don't know where you're gonna end up, but people try to help you get there."

My game collection
Victor Kh'BaHzur
(Force Vector)

Maximum Gamer

115.00 Kredz

View Inventory

« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2009, 12:30:25 PM »

Whoops,

The perils of cut and paste.  It's a good thing that the error was in the TW forums where it's easier to correct.

Double checking the posts I made at the other forums, I had to fix the one at Mageknight, and the posts I made for AEGIS and PHILBOARDGAMERS were generic (their group names weren't mentioned directly).

"Red in the face..."
See what kind of Deviant I am...
Into CCGs?  The PUGS welcomes every and all CCG players.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2009, 12:40:46 PM by Victor Kh'BaHzur » Logged
amosias
(amosias)

Casual Gamer

189.00 Kredz

View Inventory
Send Kredz to amosias

« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2009, 06:46:45 AM »

Hullo, can someone add the AEGIS badge to my profile?

Many salamats, mehn.

Brel
(brel)

Administrator
Maximum Gamer

97406.00 Kredz

View Inventory
Send Kredz to Brel

« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2009, 12:39:36 PM »

Hi Amosias,

Any of the AEGIS Group Moderators: Force Vector, Tybalt, and Adam can give you the badge.  Paging paging...  Grin

Victor Kh'BaHzur
(Force Vector)

Maximum Gamer

115.00 Kredz

View Inventory

« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2009, 07:20:07 PM »

I can? Shocked

Hokay... you'll have to PM me instructions on how to do it, since I can't see any way of modifying Alex's profile to give him the badge.  Hmmm... I can't see any MOD options to Alex's post either.  So either I was made a MOD and then it was revoked, or I was never given MOD powers to begin with.

"I game, therefore I am..."
See what kind of Deviant I am...
Into CCGs?  The PUGS welcomes every and all CCG players.
Rolf
(Howl)

Maximum Gamer

1885.00 Kredz

View Inventory
Send Kredz to Rolf

« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2009, 07:31:37 PM »

No, click on My Groups at the top Smiley near the Messages link...you can view your group there, and add/remove members.

"For me, gaming is like having two glass eyes...you don't know where you're gonna end up, but people try to help you get there."

My game collection
Brel
(brel)

Administrator
Maximum Gamer

97406.00 Kredz

View Inventory
Send Kredz to Brel

« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2009, 11:20:03 PM »

Yes, Rolf is correct.  Smiley Go to My Groups and click on the corresponding Member Count number.  You will be presented with a list of your group members.  Below the page, you can add more members.  You can also delete members by ticking them and clicking Remove from Group button.

Members that are listed in your Group will automatically have your Group's Badge.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: