Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/tw/public_html/bb/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/tw/public_html/bb/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
RPG Review: Tales from the Loop

May that had several versions clopidogr plavix . Noun, a thinner name approved the mild atta...

TabletopWars.com | Board Games in the Philippines
ADVERTISEMENT
   REGISTER NOW! | Home | About TW | Forum | Calendar | Media Gallery |
SearchHelpLogin
ATTENTION:
To all new visitors, please register to access special features of the website.  It's FREE!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: RPG Review: Tales from the Loop  (Read 10 times) Bookmark and Share
TWBot
(tester)

Maximum Gamer

0.00 Kredz

View Inventory
Send Kredz to TWBot

« on: October 10, 2017, 10:00:12 PM »

RPG Review: Tales from the Loop

Cynthia: Omg! I think we might have an RPG blockbuster here, Quinns.

Everyone's talking about Tales from the Loop, the game of roleplaying young kids in a 1980s that never was. It,€â„¢s got everything you need to play out your own version of Gremlins, E.T., Stranger Things, or any movie where kids hurriedly pedal their bicycles to save the day (but should probably be home before dinner).

And who wouldn,€â„¢t want to play a kid? Adolescence is amazing, and I'm not just saying that because I spent months teaching middle school Algebra. All the hormones, and discovery, and bravery, and adventures, and confusion,€¦ it's perfect RPG fodder. The question is whether Tales from the Loop successfully unites ,€˜80s nostalgia and middle school feels with good science fiction mysteries.

Ok, I confess. I teared up more than once while playing it. What did you think?

Quinns: I,€â„¢m going to be very British and delay talking about my emotions so I can squeeze this in above the cut: I think Tales from the Loop is a cool, clever, beautiful book, but the real reason I want everyone to know about it is that it might also' be the easiest experience I,€â„¢ve ever had being a Games Master.
Source: RPG Review: Tales from the Loop

~ From http://www.shutupandsitdown.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: