Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/tw/public_html/bb/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/tw/public_html/bb/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Reviving Tabletop Wars

Accutane given patients treating acne do respond other where can i get accutane cheap . Accutane a acne which been to of...

TabletopWars.com | Board Games in the Philippines
ADVERTISEMENT
   REGISTER NOW! | Home | About TW | Forum | Calendar | Media Gallery |
SearchHelpLogin
ATTENTION:
To all new visitors, please register to access special features of the website.  It's FREE!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Reviving Tabletop Wars  (Read 3292 times) Bookmark and Share
Brel
(brel)

Administrator
Maximum Gamer

97406.00 Kredz

View Inventory
Send Kredz to Brel

« on: September 14, 2015, 10:55:15 AM »

Hi there! It has been 9 years since TabletopWars.com was launched and about 2-3 years since I, as Site Administrator, went under the radar due to personal reasons. But within that period, I tried keeping this website afloat and still thought of the hobby from time to time. This is so very late but I want to thank all the people especially the moderators who supported the website in my absence for so long. 

Having had time to really mull over what happened and what I want, I am now trying to return to the hobby. I can't seem to get over tabletop gaming. I've noticed now that the local hobby gaming scene has grown much bigger. There are now many board gaming cafes all over the Metro and a lot of ways to source out games worldwide. There are also many groups in various social media sites that have popped up and built communities around various subjects related to tabletop gaming. With this renewed interest of mine, I aim to use tabletopwars.com once again to gather information about the local gaming scene and maybe help boost the industry so that one day, we as Filipinos, may also be able to showcase a lot of locally designed quality games to the world. In the process, I hope to go back to the basics with TW and just have fun doing some of the things I love most which is gaming and sharing the hobby.

I know, I have a lot of catching up to do!  Grin

~ Brel
TW Site Admin
« Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 12:00:35 AM by Brel » Logged

Brel
(brel)

Administrator
Maximum Gamer

97406.00 Kredz

View Inventory
Send Kredz to Brel

« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2015, 10:45:29 PM »